Monday, August 03, 2009

Eat World!

I finally listed on etsy the mini comic I made for MoCCA. Behold, EAT WORLD!
And the etsy spiel:
Eat World is a wordless mini comic zine about monsters. Each page progresses further up the food chain as weird creatures, mutants, and primordial beasts smash and tear each other to bits.

The comics are 5.5" wide by 8.5" tall. The cover is a two color screen print (black and silver) on grey paper. The inside 16 pages are black and white. The first page of each copy is initialed and numbered (X out of 100) with a small sketch by me unique to each book. All copies are hand printed and assembled.

This is the first printing of Eat World. I may reprint this comic but the screen print colors will be different and the insides will note that it's a reprint. Black and Silver ink on the grey paper cover will be unique to the first printing of Eat World.

There may be Eat World 2 in the future, so if you like what you see, let me know and I'll get cracking on the sequel!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28753481

No comments: