Wednesday, July 09, 2008

California Adventure, Day 1


I'm en route to California. I flew to JFK first where I'm currently waiting. It's a long layover, about 9am to 1:30pm before I fly out again. Spatially I've barely moved at all but temporally I'm nearly half way there. Funny how that works out.

I got to start the morning off with a drive down Lyell Avenue with John on the way to the airport. We kept getting blocked from the highway by on ramps in construction. We were both pretty exhausted and it was a pretty funny drive. We drove by the Cordial Club (a most gentlemanly of clubs) and a van marked FUTURE BOXING. A maze ing.

I'm going to try and see if Lulu.com can print my books on time while the wireless connection still lasts...

Edit: I'm in L.A.!

1 comment:

marlene heuer said...

i love you! have fun in the car tonight!!