Friday, September 29, 2006

Welcome to your doom!

Remember this guy? Well, last week I made it!


Check out that serious paper curl! I used 80# matte cover paper instead of real printing paper. Why? Because it was cheaper and I'd be happier making a mistake on a 10 cent piece of paper than on a $2 one. Thankfully the paper flattened as easily as it curled.

I printed 60 and 40 came out without heinous registration errors or smears. The screen I printed the black outlines in was a little fuzzy/underexposed in spots, but it has character.

haha, the definition of character: A failure of craftsmanship. Sweet! I'll be putting a link somewhere to buy these soon (support independent arts!) Until then you can drool over the rest of the photos in my flickr set. Peace out web homies.

No comments: