Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Not another electro thingy!

After moving into the new place and having relatively severed my computer tether I find myself wiggling back to the big electric eye. I have reservations about this! I haven't used aim regularly in months and the last time I was on I forgot how to set an away message. I think it's kind of cool!

Anyways, I'm hoping to use this blog as something of a project journal (so I can keep friends and the nosy apprised to what is up). I figured I would try something new, and blogger is already formatted for this kind of thing and my website isn't yet (without me spending some more time coding and such when I should be thinking about the content). We'll see how it goes. So long as I don't become sunlight-sensitive again things will be peachy.

And blogger just blew my designer mind... look at this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ! Those are oldstyle numerals! Way to play it fancy kids!

I just said designer mind. Is that like a prada brain?

No comments: