Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Daily Demon 58: Pinklet

Pinklet says hello! Another Daily Demon to add to the roster (daily what? haha). So begins another push to get back on the daily Daily Demon train. The good thing is, I've been kept mostly busy with work over the past few weeks so I won't be going hungry anytime soon. I'm getting close to my 200th blog post too, so I'm guessing something massive should be showing up around then...

In other news, I'm going to be at the MoCCA Festival this year (thanks to Mike and Raina for being completely generous and offering to split their table with me). I should have my usual stuff and a totally new secret minicomic. Maybe you've seen me working on it over the past few months. It is, in a word: INTENSE.

Also, I need to get my act together and put together a piece for the Carney Art Show in LA curated by Jared Deal. I have a month before the piece needs to be physically in LA, so some magic might be exploding onto canvas next week. Thanks Mr. Deal!

I'll have some good work-work to share in the coming weeks too.

Btw: have you checked out the Angry Penguin webcomic yet? Get on it! http://www.theangrypenguin.com/comic.html Warning to the kids and parents: violence and bad words await. Get permission from your mom and dad before reading it.

No comments: