Friday, May 18, 2007

Holy crap, bandwith crunch!

If you're trying to check out www.peterlazarski.com or www.imaginarymonsters.com/net until the end of the month you'll get this:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.peterlazarski.com Port 80

I'm blaming this hot trash on my own dumbness linking to images on my server from conceptart.org. Their threads probably get a few hundred, thousand sometimes, views daily, so having a couple of images linked to there means my bandwidth got mosquito pecked to death by nerds. Crap. Anyway, I made a backup art dump on my flicker account. Check out my set called arts. I'm going to fill it out as a backup portfolio for now and use it in the future for image hosting on places like conceptart.

1 comment:

Liz said...

hey peter, sick posters, i've seen them around. curious if you do tee screen printing as well? hit me up if you do! graphicrage(at)yahoo.com